Monday, May 12, 2008

Normal Pfitzer's


Normal Pfitzer's, originally uploaded by danine.pfitzer.

THESE....are my siblings. Starting with the oldest one top right and working clockwise, allow me to introduce us. We have Jeremy, Danine (myself), Deidra, Dalicia, and Brent. We range from 27 to 17 years of age, which, growing up, provided non-stop fun, excitement and terror for my mother and father. I would love to say that, with age, we have all calmed down a bit and are on set and steady paths....but this would just not be so. We are, for the most part, just as rambunctious, wild, crazy and full of life as ever, and can't seem to get enough of each other when the opportunity presents itself. Faith love, laughter and wrestling matches rule our happy home :)

3 comments:

Teacher-for-life said...

Quite a family, Wow looks like you have all this blogging stuff down! I don't know if you have done anything with this before but it sure looks like you have. Also thanks for everything you do in the training room. Your services are greatly appreciated whether anyone tells you or not.

Bailey said...

You have a very beautiful family! It sounds like it was a blast growing up in your house! I only had my older sister and myself... kinda boring! Nice to meet you!

Steve said...

Ha! Rambunctious, wild, crazy and full of life, would be putting it lightly!