Monday, May 12, 2008

The Wonder of Technology...

First and foremost please be forewarned, I am not technologically savvy, point being very simple things relating to technology interest me greatly. That being said, I was fascinated this past weekend by a video camera my cousin owns. I have never seen one like it before and the simplicity of it caught my attention. This video camera is no bigger than a normal digital camera. It has very few buttons, consisting of start/stop, forward/backward and possibly volume. You are able to turn it on with a single button, point, and push start. There is a fairly small screen but large enough for it's purpose, on one side you push a lever and out pops a flash drive for easy transfer onto a computer, and on the opposite side there was one hole for a television plug in. And that was all. Almost every option a normal video camera might have (minus zoom I believe) but in a package small enough to fit in your pocket. No video camera cases and tapes to lug around, simply point and shoot like a camera. Amazing!

No comments: