Thursday, May 8, 2008

Week 1: Allow me to introduce.....me :)

Well hello everyone. You will have to excuse some of what I write on this as well as my blog cite. When you get me on just under an adequate amount of sleep, some long days, and homework due I am bound to ramble and quite possibly make little to no sense. How fortunate for you to have caught me on one such day. My name is Danine Pfitzer. I graduated from California State University Fresno with my bachelor of science in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Athletic Training. My favorite “things” about college were my everyday interaction with the others who also attended. You never knew who you might meet walking to class, or around a corner. Their stories were what intrigued me most. Now I am able to enjoy much of the same thing as I attend and work at Fresno Pacific University, beginning my second year in a two year quest for my masters in Kinesiology. (as a graduate assistant in the Athletic Training room)